Red Bull is looking for a Senior Global Artist Relations Manager for its artist marketing program to be based in Austria.
The role is responsible for bringing to life and constantly refining the global Artist Relations Strategy for how Red Bull is working with artists across all music programs and initiatives, media formats as well as commercial entities.
He/she will lead and further develop the Global Artist Relations team and support and constantly engage with specialized Artist Relations Managers across the globe.
The position is located at the Red Bull headquarters in Fuschl (Austria) and requires regular physical presence in London and LA.
Candidates should be fluent in German and English.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES proven performance in:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of international experience in an artist facing role within the music industry
- Proven track record in developing strategies for growing artists’ audiences in a non-traditional manner and in creating and selling a strategic vision
- Knowledge of music rights, licensing and entertainment business subjects
- Good artist liaison and project management skills
- Team player, creative, excellent communicator, open-minded, ingenious, innovative and self-motivated with a can do attitude and focused on delivering results
In addition, applicants should have a University degree in business administration / marketing & communication.
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.