Red Bull Records is a full-service independent record label dedicated to long-term artist development, with a diverse roster across a variety of musical genres. We are seeking a candidate to drive the marketing activities for our urban artists. This position will be involved in every step of a marketing campaign from concept through execution. The office is located in West Hollywood, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop overall marketing strategies for our Hip Hop, R&B, and mainstream artists and releases, coordinating input from our in-house staff, along with the artist and their team.
- Create comprehensive global marketing plans that include all details to launch each release.
- Help manage project budgets, sales goals, and campaign timelines.
- Create weekly marketing updates, and periodic one-sheets.
- Work closely with radio teams on market-by-market, country-by-country development plans to enhance airplay when applicable
- Work with operations and merchandising team on logistics of the release process, including delivery of art assets and ideation for physical product, delivery of digital assets within deadlines and specs.
- Work on creation of visual assets including album packaging design, photo shoots, music videos and content, tools, and advertising materials.
- Take the lead within the marketing team to devise digital, print and TV advertising campaigns, ad production, and delivery.
- Act as primary liaison with our global distribution partners.
- Secure promotional opportunities with third party media and marketing partners to expand awareness of our urban artists and their content.
- 5 years urban marketing experience required.
- Reports to Global Head of Marketing.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience; full benefits.
- Must thrive in a team environment, but be able to take initiative and work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must. Candidate will be collaborating and communicating with a broad audience inside and outside the company.
- Candidate must be well organized, detail oriented, and able to multitask and constructively solve problems while working under pressure.
- Awareness and knowledge of current cultural trends and creative & technological innovations.