Senior Director, International Marketing (FTC 12 Months)
Red Bull Records is currently recruiting for a Senior Director, International Marketing to be based in London, UK.
Red Bull Records is a full-service independent record label founded in 2007, with offices in Los Angeles and London. Dedicated to long-term artist development, the label has a diverse roster across a variety of musical genres including Blxst, Albert Hammond Jr, The Aces, Flawes, and Beartooth.
The Red Bull Records UK team is responsible for all UK and international marketing and promotions efforts outside of the US. This role offers a unique opportunity for someone with extensive international experience, a passion for music, and a penchant for innovative and creative marketing strategies to work across a range of globally focused artist projects.
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with: areas that play to your strengths
MANAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP
- Lead a team of three, supporting their day-to-day dealings with all relevant stakeholders and overseeing strategic planning and project execution.
- Foster the development of the team, enabling them to thrive and build on their individual strengths.
- Work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer to establish wider marketing strategies and goals for the international department and global artist campaigns.
COMMUNICATION & RELATIONSHIPS
- Serve as first port of call for artists/managers, colleagues, and external partners for all things international.
- Build close relationships with project leads and the wider label team, and external marketing and promotions teams around the world, to ensure first-rate global and local campaign strategies.
- Work with our global distributor to ensure all projects are prioritized and fully supported via their international teams.
STRATEGIC PLANNING & MARKETING
- Develop project budgets with the team, working with finance and the project leads, to maximize spend while ensuring fiscal responsibility.
- Lead strategy and analysis across all elements of ex-US campaigns including digital advertising, press and radio, fan engagement and audience building initiatives.
COLLABORATION & DISCOVERY
- Build and leverage direct relationships with key partners including Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube, Amazon, Deezer, etc.
- Develop collaboration strategies with Red Bull in coordination with VP, Global Brand Integration.
- Evolve best practices in global marketing, whether it be experimenting with new formats and tech, or reworking old practices.
- Identify opportunities for further growth and success across roster, inspiring team to do the same.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- 5-10 years of international marketing experience within a record label, distributor, artist management team or similar
- 3 years of management experience leading a team
- Measurable success in delivering international marketing campaigns for new and established artists
- Excellent knowledge of international music markets, media outlets, radio, etc.
- Extensive network of international contacts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred, however, we also value experience.
- Fluent in English, additional languages a bonus.
WHERE YOU’LL BE BASED
London England, United Kingdom; Travel 40-50% – Permanent.
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes? In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us. Apply now.