We are looking for an experienced Project Director – Marketing to oversee marketing campaigns for our developing artists with an emphasis on Hip Hop and R&B projects, reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
As a necessary member of the Marketing department, you will lead, plan, develop, implement, and drive effective marketing plans for artist projects, catalog projects and cultural moments, all of which should increase revenue and audience acquisition for Red Bull Records artist signings.
Areas that play to your strengths; all the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
MARKETING STRATEGY & PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
- Develop, create and execute global marketing plans on assigned projects.
- Be the primary contact between domestic and international teams to set specific project goals together with all departments (revenue targets, audience reach, cultural impact) and update status of these goals company wide.
- Collaborate with artist management and communicate label plans and expectations.
- Create and implement marketing strategies around an artist’s positioning in the global marketplace, content creation, release strategy, general creative direction, social footprint, etc.
- Develop project budgets together with the finance team and department heads, managing spend and ensuring fiscal responsibility.
- Seek out new strategic partnerships (including in the sports, LGBTQ+, club, retail, and lifestyle spaces) to accelerate goals.
- Develop collaboration strategies that use Red Bull Media House with VP, Global Brand Integration.
DATA & INSIGHTS:
- Review real-time data and draw applicable conclusions to reach set strategic goals, managing fluid marketing and advertising plans that extend out 12 months or more.
- Co-manage one direct report – Marketing Coordinator.
- Be an mentor and support to teammates
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- 5+ years of strategic marketing experience in the entertainment industry
- Experience breaking developing artists, establishing artist brand identity and showcasing audience growth.
- Established network within Hip-Hop and R&B artist, industry and influencer communities.
- Experience with all streaming and social platforms and the digital advertising landscape.
- Oversee, coach and provide feedback to direct report. Experience working within a close-knit team.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or experience in lieu of degree
- English, additional languages an advantage
- Travel 20-30%Permanent
- Benefits eligible
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes? In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Target Compensation $101,365 – $112,035
Red Bull Records, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law. We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.