Red Bull Records is a full-service independent record label dedicated to long-term artist development, with a diverse roster across a variety of musical genres. We are seeking a motivated self-starter who is passionate about streaming, release strategy, data and insights. This individual will support the Director, Global Digital Account Management to execute streaming strategy and foster relationships with all digital accounts globally. They will provide consistent reporting and communication to our internal and artist teams on the performance of our content. This person will have an innate passion for music and digital music platforms.
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
- Support the Director, Global Digital Account Management in the relationship management of global digital accounts, including Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Deezer, Tidal, SoundCloud, Pandora, YouTube, Google Play, Amazon and more.
- Provide our distribution partner, The Orchard, with information and tools required for new release pitching and keep them up to date with campaign information on all Red Bull Records artists.
- Lead data and insight management to provide consistent reporting and feedback to the internal team on the performance of Red Bull Records content. Provide supporting data and information to the internal team to assist in strategy and decision making.
- Prepare weekly reports for artist teams and external stakholders.
- Lead on analytics, market trends, insights to identify opportunities and understand consumer behavior on streaming platforms. Interpret data to form actionable intelligence that helps shape and sustain campaigns.
- Stay abreast of trends in music, streaming, song performance and competitor releases.
- Create and deliver compelling pitches for artists to excite and engage partners.
- Support initiatives, concepts and products for the Red Bull Records brand.
- Regularly communicate the status of artist campaigns, new initiatives, and other account activity to the label and other teams.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- 2+ years prior experience at a record label handling digital content or at a digital services provider
- Demonstrated experience with subscription services
- Streaming Activity Analytics/Reporting/Strategic Analysis experience required
- Must be collaborative with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Impactful presentational skills to convey information and results clearly
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and balance priorities
- Excellent time-management, organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to solve operational, reporting, technology, and business issues to ensure efficiency
- Ability to take broad campaign concepts and translate into partner specific initiatives that result in sales/streams and impressions
- Able to attend artist shows and partner events
- Proficient in Excel, Word & PowerPoint, DSP analytics (eg Spotify/Apple For Artists etc)
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.