Red Bull Records, a division of the multi-national energy drink company, is an independent music label established in 2007. It is the worldwide record label, publisher, and merchandiser for a diverse roster of artists and writers.
We are seeking a Manager, A&R Administration based in West Hollywood, California.
- Manage the administration of all aspects of the label’s recording projects.
- Monitor project spending and provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets vs actuals to management and internal departments.
- Assist A&R and Publishing with negotiating prices and booking studios for writing and recording sessions. Enter and open Purchase Orders for all vendors.
- Arrange travel and accommodations for artists/writers during the recording/writing process. Liaise with artist management on all aspects of the recording procedure.
- Assist A&R with mastering process, confirming music approval with senior management, cataloging assets and disseminating approved music.
- Maintain detailed status reports for all projects including producer, mixer, sample and sideman clearances.
- Coordinate A&R departmental meetings with artists, producers, etc..
- Interface with roster to assemble accurate publishing information and splits.
- Gather label copy and coordinate with production department.
- Minimum two years experience in similar role at a record company, publisher, or studio.
- Candidate must be well organized, detail oriented, and able to multitask and constructively solve problems while working under pressure.
Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org