Red Bull Records is a full-service independent record label dedicated to long-term artist development, with a diverse roster across a variety of musical genres.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will oversee all publicity projects for the label and our artists. You will direct our artists’ publicity strategy, the label’s corporate communications strategy and manage third-party publicists.
Areas that play to your strengths; all the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
SECURE MAXIMUM PR VISIBILTY FOR RED BULL RECORDS ARTIST ROSTER
- Establish publicity goals and press targets for Red Bull Records recording artists.
- Secure national and regional press coverage for artists across all media outlets including print, online and TV.
- Secure press attendance and coverage at live shows, festivals and events.
- Coordinate press requests and schedule interviews with artists, including remote and in-person press days.
LEAD CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS FOR RED BULL RECORDS
- Lead publicity and corporate communication efforts for Red Bull Records following Red Bull brand guidelines.
- Manage corporate PR inquiries and requests.
- Manage efforts with brand communication personnel globally, deliver assets and schedule interviews for multiple brand markets, provide monthly label highlights for brand newsletters
MANAGE EXTERNAL PUBLICITY TEAMS
- Appoint and manage external PR firms where applicable in the US, EU/UK and ROW.
- Coordinate media training for artists.
WRITE PRESS MATERIALS & MAINTAIN REPORTING
- Write press releases, media alerts and other materials for artists.
- Maintain relationships with accomplished writers for artist materials (bios etc).
- Compose and distribute weekly press reports to internal and external teams.
- Maintain assets and press coverage reporting.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- 5+ years of experience at an agency or record label with entertainment and music industry contacts across all media outlets including print, online and TV
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience with negotiation, influence and relationship management
- Have a working knowledge of current global media and emerging media channels
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or experience in lieu of degree
- English, additional languages an advantage
- Travel 10-20%
- Benefits eligible
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes? In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us. Apply now.