Red Bull Records is a full-service independent record label dedicated to long-term artist development, with a diverse roster across a variety of musical genres.
We are seeking an experienced Director, E-Commerce and Merchandise to oversee global merchandise and webstore operations for our artists and our label. This position will be responsible for managing every aspect of our merchandising business and requires a motivated self – starter with a passion for merchandise and direct to consumer e-commerce marketing.
- Manage the product lines and logistics of all merchandise related activities globally (including e-commerce, retail and tour merchandise) for our artists and label.
- Oversee the merchandise production chain including ideation, design solicitation, manufacturing, logistics, marketing, sales and administration.
- Coordinate with artist management on tour merchandising plans, projections and logistics.
- Maximize our merchandising opportunities with physical and digital retailers.
- Liaise with our existing suppliers and distributors to identify new areas and territories of expansion.
- Execute webstore logistics and marketing campaigns; integrate merchandise initiatives and sales goals into overall artist and album plans.
- Work with our Digital Marketing team to oversee all merchandise related content, social media and advertising campaigns.
- Manage all seasonal webstore events and artist preorder campaigns.
- Work directly with our CFO and Finance team to track accounts receivable and accounts payable, as well as manage and track inventory.
- Work directly with Operations team to pursue, close and maintain merchandise deals with our artists and managers.
- Oversee physical production for our new releases including pricing, determining packaging specs with label and management, deadlines, and logistics.
- 5 + years of experience in the merchandise field.
Reports to Global Head of Marketing.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience; full benefits.
Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org