The Digital Marketing Director will report into the Chief Marketing Officer. Red Bull Records is a full-service independent record label dedicated to long-term artist development, with a diverse roster across a variety of musical genres.
We are looking for a candidate to oversee all digital activities for the label and our artists. You will direct the label’s online strategy and third-party relations in the digital space.
- Create digital marketing and social strategies for Red Bull Records’ artists and label throughout the brainstorming, execution, and reporting process.
- Manage 1 direct report (Manager, Digital Marketing) and several external vendors to implement digital activations and hit KPIs and goals set for the digital department.
- Manage the success and efficiency of paid media campaigns across the label and its artists. Responsible for reporting, analytics and positive ROI on campaigns.
- Oversee the development of artist and label websites including wireframing, user experience design, and feature requisition.
- Manage Red Bull Records content rights across digital platforms, including YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitch, TikTok, Audible Magic, and more.
- Vet, select, and manage all external vendors and manage website development, email marketing, funnel development, e-commerce, SEM, SEO, and affiliate marketing efforts.
- Establish best practices in consumer data acquisition, management, and analysis. Grow artist email, phone number, and ad-retargeting databases and use them in digital campaigns.
- Manage a network of influencers, playlisters, streamers, and third-party outlets to support artist releases and label activations. Create authentic cross-promotional relationships and lead collaborations with other (non-music) online communities (like esports, influencers, lifestyle).
- Perform digital content production tasks, including image processing, video editing, livestream production, web site builds.
- Develop new digital products and revenue streams for artists and the label.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- 7+ years’ of digital marketing experience in the music industry
- Knowledge of Google Business suite (Analytics, Ads, Search Console, Tag Manager, Merchant Center) Meta/Facebook Business Manager, YouTube CMS CRM Software (Mailchimp, Klaviyo), Design and Development Software (Photoshop, Premiere, Figma, Squarespace, Domain Management, FTP Clients, Git Software).
- Must be proficient in all current business related programs (Word, Excel, etc.) and have a general knowledge of design-based software, HTML, and the content creation process.
- Must excel in a team environment and work independently.
- Candidate will be collaborating with, presenting campaigns to, and contextualizing results for a broad audience weekly.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Travel 20-30%
- Benefits eligible
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes? In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us. Apply now