The day-to-day of a designer at Red Bull Records will include creating digital and physical artwork for artist releases, photography retouching, re-formatting images and artwork for various purposes, creating fonts and logos for artists, creating style guides for artist campaigns, creating print media such as advertisements for magazines and billboards or posters for out-of-home campaigns, merchandise, and product design.
- Photo editing & layout
- Graphic design for album & single artwork
- Graphic design for website
- Packaging design and print layout
- Logo & font creations
- Print layout for advertisements, physical artwork products, posters, booklets etc.
- Creating style guides
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You’re an organized, graphic designer with a love for music and culture. Attention to detail is your love language, you dream in typesets, and will fight to the death over any sans vs serif argument. You’re a black belt in composing photographic images and creating mixed media digitally but romanticize over physical media and the lost art of print design. You know your way around Photoshop and illustrator better than your local Trader Joes. You’re the person who catches the typos, and your asset sharing capabilities put everyone else to shame. Art and design are your passion, and you’re great at communicating your artistic approach and decisions.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
- Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop and Illustrator
- Graphic design skills
- Organizational workflow and asset management
- Attention to detail
- Can work to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize relevant projects
- Team player
- Great communicator