The day-to-day of the Content Creator includes creating unique and creative spins on traditional artwork assets for use on social media, web, and video partner platforms.
This includes creating motion graphics for socials, music video visualizers, lyric videos and Spotify canvases etc., adding text and overlays to graphics, photos, and artwork. The Content Creator uses Adobe Premiere and After Effects to edit behind-the-scenes footage, create cut downs of music videos, and create trailers and teasers for artist campaigns and partners.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You love taking existing artwork or photography and turning it into a motion graphic masterpiece. Content Creation is your one true love, and you’re a master in the dark arts of Adobe After Effects. You love the solitude of video editing in Adobe Premiere, but also love being part of a great team of creative minds. You’re consistently motivated to grow your arsenal of content creation skills and are always developing new ways to make content pop. You’re extremely organized at asset management and take direction well.
- Graphic and Motion asset creation for social posts, ad-mats, social banners etc,
- Creating music visualizers, lyric videos, Spotify canvases etc.
- Video editing behind-the-scenes footage, teasers, trailers, reels, and music video cut-downs
- Re-formatting traditional campaign artwork into infographics for socials, media outlets, and partners
- Helping artists create social graphics
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to deliver assets efficiently and on-time
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
- Adobe Premiere & video editing skills
- Adobe After Effects skills, with a desire to learn motion graphics, 3D motion etc on the job
- Content Capture / Photography & Video skills a plus but not a deal breaker
- Great organizational workflow and data management
- Great communication