Calling all Music Enthusiasts! Join and support our Global Music Services Team in the fields of Music Supervision, Music Licensing and Music Production.
Red Bull Global Music Services builds a catalogue of music rights and services the entire company of Red Bull as a fully-fledged music solution provider.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
As Music Services Specialist, you’ll support and consult Red Bull stakeholders with music supervision (production music and/or commercial music) for a huge variety of audio-visual content.
You’ll steer the licensing process with rights owners such as artists, record companies and music publishers. In addition, you’ll negotiate and finalise music licensing deals with rightsholders worldwide, including all administrative tasks.
You’ll be responsible for commissioning and managing bespoke music compositions and recordings for Red Bull media productions and the music catalogue “SOUNDS OF RED BULL” with an international network of composers.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- 3+ years of experience in the Music Industry
- Deep musical knowledge and instinctive and broad understanding of the needs of content providers, moving images producers and editors
- Technological understanding of digital workflows (metadata, online databases, etc.) is an advantage
- Extensive negotiation skills including comfort with legal aspects of music licensing
- Excellent communication skills to drive creative, technical, and administrative processes with close liaisons with internal and external stakeholders
- University Degree in Music Management, Music Composition, Music Production or similar
- Fluent written and spoken English