In this role, you’ll take the lead on curating our social media properties for dance. Your key responsibility will be to ensure that our dance priorities are communicated across our social properties creatively and optimised for every platform. The goal is to engage our audience and grow it even further in dance.
Areas that play to your strengths (all the responsibilities we’ll trust you with):
DEVELOP A GLOBAL STRATEGY
You’ll define an audience reach strategy to align with company goals. Your goal is to grow audiences and engage users within the dance verticals. You’ll define a global strategy across Red Bull Dance properties and work with our markets in defining publishing flow and unified tonality. Furthermore, you’ll set-up cross platform release strategies and build a clean content workflow. You’ll align and communicate all social posting around key event, artists and projects.
You’ll oversee the global social media presence for our dance focused verticals. You’ll be responsible for the Red Bull Dance channels which include: Red Bull Dance (YouTube and IG), Red Bull BC One (YouTube, IG, Twitter and FB), Red Bull Dance Your Style (FB) and Red Bull Dance Connect (YouTube). You’ll guide the editorial tone, voice, and communication and ensure that we speak to endemic audiences credibly, as well as to main-stream audiences to bolster community growth.
You’ll ensure that our channels have ample content to promote around our key projects, artists, and events. You’ll also be tasked to develop and deliver user-focused Facebook and Instagram Live & non-live stories around them.
You’ll monitor the performance of all content within the dance channels to ensure that we are optimizing reach potential. Communicating analytics data to all key stakeholders behind the event or project will be another task of yours.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- 3+ years of experience publishing content to big brand Social Media channels
- Deep knowledge of social optimisation across key channels (YouTube, Twitter, FB & IG)
- Strong understanding and interest in Dance
- Prior experience with video production & editing tools (such as Lightroom, Premier, AfterEffects, Final Cut, etc.)
- Strong understanding of digital products, internet trends, video consumption patterns, and social media formats &
- platform algorithms
- Resilient, passionate, structured and well-organized person
- Fluent in English