Red Bull Media House is an award-winning, globally distributed multi-platform media company on a mission to inspire with ‘beyond the ordinary’ stories – both direct-to-consumer and through partnerships.
With a focus on sports, culture and lifestyle content, Red Bull Media House offers a wide range of premium media products across TV, mobile, digital, audio, and print. Red Bull Media House produces and licenses a broad selection of global live broadcast events, compelling and inspirational local storytelling with original short and long-form programming as well as feature films from around the world. www.redbullmediahouse.com
LONG STORY SHORT
- Reporting to our Head of Culture Communication, you’ll lead the definition and realization of the Dance communication strategy in our verticals.
- Through all dance initiatives, you’ll ensure that we are transmitting our key messages globally through all our content and event communication.
- You’ll provide the Communication Managers in the different markets with overall communication strategy and support the country adaptions.
- You’ll host workshops, guide and enable national managers on strategy, content creation, and distribution and consult them on relevant projects.
- You’ll need to utilize your experience working in breakdance and/or street dance and understand how to work with dancers, the community and scene.
SET THE STRATEGY
- In this role, you will set the strategy by managing and coordinating communication of international dance projects.
- You’ll oversee owned, shared, and managed channels, create activation content, define global benchmarks for the media strategy, and make sure everything is aligned with the global communication strategy
- You’ll use your editorial understanding to work on content distribution and marketing strategy from concept phase to production to exploring commercial and licensing opportunities.
- Through understanding content consumption behaviour, content engagement and consumer retention, you’ll activate the experience of livestreams for television, online or social channels.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- 6+ years’ experience in Culture/Dance/Event Communication
- Proven experience in event activation
- Understanding of the vocabulary and tonality when talking to the dance community
- Excellent project management skills
- Well established Industry and Culture Media Relations
- Enthusiastic, open minded, diligent, hardworking, flexible, strong personality
- Resilient, passionate, and structured team player
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, PR, Media or similar
- Excellent English, ideally additional language fluency