Red Bull Media House is a global media company that produces, distributes and publishes authentic content and inspirational entertainment programming in the sports and lifestyle genres.
From film to television, print to digital media, music and games, the company’s products can be experienced on the latest devices and platforms, fascinating audiences worldwide.
Long Story Short
In this role, you’ll guarantee delivery of Red Bull’s music repertoire across all in-house and external platforms.
You’ll drive the development of all existing and future music platforms and ensure their maintenance. Moreover, you’ll assure metadata consistency across platforms, analyze data for business intelligence, and create and conduct educational workshops around music platforms.
You’ll take over the project management of our Red Bull Audio Library digital product developments and maintenance. Providing first level technical support for Audio Library users and communicating insights by monitoring repertoire performance, as well as production reports for management, will be main tasks in your role as Music Platforms Manager.
Another aspect of this role will be to ensure availability of our owned and controlled music repertoire on B2B and B2C platforms. You’ll manage operations of 3rd parties facing Red Bull Media House platforms and push further technical development of our RBMH platforms.
Maintaining other music platforms for 3rd party deliveries (e.g. Source Audio, Harvest Media, YouTube), ensuring the availability of exploitable content and managing deliveries to distribution partners and other 3rd parties will be part of your role as well.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in a product or project management position.
- Highly skilled in technical project management.
- Product development experience.
- Experiences with Content Management Systems.
- Familiar with delivery standards for DSPs, YouTube Content ID and finger-printing technologies.
- Background in web and database programming with a strong affinity to database library management.
- Highly developed sense of data accuracy.
- Knowledge about audio visual content production workflows / music cue sheet reporting.
- General knowledge about the music industry, music production processes and music rights management.
- Bachelor degree or equal practical experience
- Fluent in English, German beneficial
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull. We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.