Calling all Music Experts!
Join our Global Music Services Team in Salzburg, Austria, in the fields of Music Supervision and Music Licensing. Red Bull Global Music Services supports the entire company of Red Bull as a fully-fledged music solution provider and builds a catalogue of music rights.
Areas that play to your strengths: All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with
#IN A NUTSHELL
Due to demand of music in global Red Bull media productions, you’ll support three major areas:
- Creative music supervision and consultation for local and international Red Bull media productions
- Licensing commercial music with respective rights-owners such as artists, record companies and music publishers
- Overseeing and updating playlists & music selections on various internal and external platforms
As Music Supervisor, you’ll support and consult Red Bull stakeholders with music supervision (production music and/or commercial music) for a huge variety of audio-visual content and be fast and creative in finding alternative solutions to all sorts of music placements.
You’ll steer the licensing process with rights owners such as artists, record companies and music publishers. In addition, you’ll negotiate and finalise music licensing deals with rights holders worldwide, including all administrative tasks.
Ongoing creative supervision and updating of playlists and music selections on internal and external (consumer facing) platforms will be another vital part of the role.
#COMMISSIONED MUSIC PRODUCTIONS
From time to time, you’ll also commission and manage bespoke music compositions and recordings for Red Bull media productions and the music catalogue “SOUNDS OF RED BULL” with an international network of composers.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- University Degree in Music Management, Music Production, or a comparable professional training
- Fluent in English
- 3+ years of experience in the Music industry, or in a similar position in the Media industry and ideally 2+ years of experience in Music Licensing
- Deep musical knowledge and instinctive and broad understanding of the needs of content providers, moving images producers and editors
- Extensive negotiation skills including comfort with legal aspects of music licensing, project management and database management skills
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized teamplayer mentality with very good communication skills