As a Music Rights Specialist, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day copyright functions for Red Bull Music Publishing based in Santa Monica.
You will report directly to the Senior Manager of Global Administration and liase with Red Bull creatives, client managers and attorneys to gather the necessary information to register our works with performance rights societies and sub-publishers.
Your experience includes:
- 3+ years’ experience in copyright with an understanding of royalty cycles
- Proficient in Music Maestro or iMaestro, MS Excel (Advance), Microsoft Office Suite
- Airtable, Trello, Basecamp a plus but not required
- Ability to prioritize and consistently meet deadlines
- Passionate about music, publishing and music industry as a whole
- Team player- able to work well and manage relationships with others
- Must be an effective verbal and written communicator
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service
In your cover letter, please include an explanation of why your experience is specifically relevant to this role at Red Bull.
We want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.