Our global footprint in freestyle rap has grown across the world, and we now have established and respected competitions in many different regions including Red Bull Batalla de los Gallos, Red Bull Dernier Mot and Red Bull Kontrowersy. In this role, you’ll be accountable for defining & realizing the communication strategy for all Red Bull freestyle rap & other music competition projects.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
FREESTYLE RAP AND COMPETITIONS COMMUNICATIONS PLANS
You’ll lead the global communication strategy of all freestyle rap projects and lead the market support for our music competition projects. Thus, you’ll plan and support the launch of projects in new markets & languages, coordinate & manage communication of global freestyle rap and competition projects, and manage the team working on them. You’ll manage a team to deliver international initiatives and support countries.
You’ll define global benchmarks for earned media strategies around projects and provide a media outcome analysis.
You’ll provide national managers with the overall communication strategy and support the country adaptions. You’ll guide, enable & mentor them on strategy, content creation and distribution/marketing and identify international earned, managed & owned communication opportunities. By consulting them on internationally relevant projects and providing regular feedback on local initiatives you’ll ensure knowledge transfer within the company.
You’ll manage projects from concept phase and production to exploring commercial and licensing opportunities. You’ll work closely with the content team on audio, long-form, documentary, short videos, social and photography distribution and marketing strategy.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- 4+ years’ of experience in a music-based communication or PR role
- Music enthusiast
- Strong understanding of content consumption behaviour, content engagement & consumer retention
- Experience in the activation of events, content marketing & promotion
- Strong editorial and earned media communications background
- High level of empathy with the capability to work in an international environment
- Resilient, passionate, structured & well-organized personality with leadership & presentation skills
- Fluent in Spanish & English
- Travel up to: 25%