Red Bull Media House is an award-winning, globally distributed multi-platform media company on a mission to inspire with ‘beyond the ordinary’ stories – both direct-to-consumer and through partnerships.
With a focus on sports, culture and lifestyle content, Red Bull Media House offers a wide range of premium media products across TV, mobile, digital, audio, and print.
Red Bull Media House produces and licenses a broad selection of global live broadcast events, compelling and inspirational local storytelling with original short and long-form programming as well as feature films from around the world.
Global Dance Projects
In this role, you’ll coordinate and manage communication of our global Red Bull BC One project. You’ll take care of project activation on owned and earned channels in coordination with the culture project team and specialists.
You’ll define global benchmarks for our media strategy, develop tools for local adaption and activation, identify the right media partners and target media for each initiative and analyse its outcome.
Moreover, you’ll establish and develop industry network and know-how. You’ll ensure internal awareness of our dance highlights and learnings and support internal teams in identifying the right protagonists and storylines to best reflect our programs and initiatives.
Another aspect of your role will be to host workshops for markets to enhance their overall dance communication strategy.
You’ll provide them with the overall communication strategy and support the country adaptions, as well as guide and mentor local Communication Managers on strategy, content distribution and activation of our dance initiatives.
EXPERT IN CONTENT
You’ll ensuring strong relationship with dance influencers and influencer media on a global level, use your strong understanding of content consumption behaviour, engagement and retention to activate our livestreams through multiple channels.
Identifying story angles and initiatives which will speak to our target audience through media and owned channels is an essential part of this role
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Communications, PR or similar
- Knowledge of dance, hip-hop culture and media
- Experience with dancers and understands the vocabulary and tonality within the dance culture
- Well established Industry and Community Media Relations
- Open minded, diligent, smart, hardworking, flexible, strong personality
- Proven leadership qualities and presentation skills
- High empathy with the capability to work with people from all cultural and social backgrounds
- Resilient and passionate culture enthusiast
- Structured and well organized team player