In this role, you will create strategic content programming plans to maximize the growth of and engagement with our key target audience for music. For that you will collaborate with countries, align with our internal music audience team, and have an eye on analytics.
Areas that play to your strengths
SET THE STRATEGY
Your responsibilities will include defining a content programming strategy to reach a global music audience and establishing strong alignments and collaborations between channels & content creation teams to ensure release strategy success. Drawing from your knowledge of music you will ensure credibility in our programming plans, identify content offering gaps and opportunities for both live and non-live content, and provide recommendations for adjustments.
Another aspect of this role will be to evaluate country local programming and release plans and elevate them for better local and potentially international exploitation. You will provide countries with programming bundles and recommendations and establish strong collaboration with markets to understand local priorities and needs. You will work closely with the Red Bull Media House teams managing our channels and producing our content.
You will work closely with the analytics teams to translate audience insights into practical guidelines for programming and content. You will understand and describe the audience and their behavior and evaluate these results. Translating the learnings from release plans into long-term strategies and educational resources and providing regular updates on audience development will be part of your role as well. You will report on results and suggest release strategies through a strong education program.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise. That matter most for this role:
- 3+ years of experience in a creative-based role (editorial, record label, agency, management, etc.)
- Experience working directly with music artists on deadline-driven projects
- Clear understanding of global entertainment, music, and culture industry
- Excellent knowledge of social and digital media
- Strong understanding of audience profiling and able to translate data into practical recommendations
- Ability to create strong relationship across departments
- Well organized team player with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent English
- Travel up to: 10%