Red Bull Media House is an award-winning, globally distributed multi-platform media company on a mission to inspire with ‘beyond the ordinary’ stories – both direct-to-consumer and through partnerships.
With a focus on sports, culture and lifestyle content, Red Bull Media House offers a wide range of premium media products across TV, mobile, digital, audio, and print.
Red Bull Media House produces and licenses a broad selection of global live broadcast events, compelling and inspirational local storytelling with original short and long-form programming as well as feature films from around the world.
AREAS THAT PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS
LONG STORY SHORT
You’ll be the trusted dance communication expert and key ambassador to internal stakeholders and countries. You’ll join the dance audience team and drive them further.
SET THE STRATEGY
In this role, you’ll create the global dance audience communication strategy based on the overall dance narrative. You’ll translate the dance communication strategy into an actionable year-round global communications milestones plan.
You’ll define and safeguard global dance proposition and translate them into key editorial principles
An important aspect of this role will be to identify opportunities and evaluate story ideas from a communication perspective and translate them into engaging activation ideas to make sure our content travels. Keeping an eye out for dance content opportunities that can be amplified in multiple markets or even globally is essential in this role.
You’ll need to be ahead of the curve, always up to date and aware of the latest developments and trends in the global dance community.
You’ll provide countries with a communication framework and support country adaptions. Supporting countries in defining media partners, media outlets and credible influencers is another important part of the role.
You’ll train and guide countries to excel in their daily work and maximize outcome, as well as initiate and support best practice sharing and knowledge transfer amongst countries.
Heading up the ESO communication of our global dance assets, creating the communication strategy and campaign for the specific project, defining key media, guiding the project team, and providing reports and learning, will be important parts of your role.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES (proven performance in):
- 5+ years’ experience in Communication, PR, Marketing or media led companies
- A communication professional with a network in the field of Culture/Dance and beyond
- A track record in leading projects and securing brand reach & engagement via earned media amplification
- Ability to think strategically on how to position marketing and media initiatives to guarantee message pull-through to our target audience via media
- A story seeker that identifies those stories with true media potential
- Strong network and relations to media and influencers in the dance industry & equipped to build up media relations further
- Enthusiastic in culture, lifestyle and media
- An enthusiastic, open minded, diligent, smart, hardworking, flexible, strong team player