Red Bull Records is a full-service independent record label dedicated to long-term artist development, with a diverse roster across a variety of musical genres. We are seeking a passionate digital native to assist in digital marketing initiatives for the label and our artists. This position will support the label’s social media strategy and assist the Digital Marketing Director with other undertakings in the digital space.
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
- Maintain Artist email databases and coordinate email messaging for Red Bull Records and Artists.
- Manage Artist social calendars and associated digital content during release cycles. Liaise with mgmt teams to execute.
- Coordinate with Artist teams and 3rd party contracters to manage delivery of social assets.
- Manage Red Bull Records Socials (FB, IG, Twitter) and website.
- Manage Artist and label nontraditional DSPs (like Soundcloud and Audiomack) uploads and monetization.
- Pitch new releases for YouTube, YouTube promo channels & Audiomack.
- Process invoices for ad spend for both digital marketing and ecommerce.
- Compile reports on past digital ad spends, activations etc to share with internal and artist teams.
- Assist Digital Marketing Director in administrative tasks.
- Spearhead digital street teams for artists and manage Artist fan clubs and communities.
- Manage YouTube livestreams for Red Bull Records and Artists.
- Ensure YouTube Content ID and monetization is set up correctly across all active and alumni Artists.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- 2+ years’ of digital marketing experience in the music industry.
- Must be a digital native who lives and breathes social media and new technologies.
- Keeps up to date on new trends and social media conversation.
- Must thrive in a team environment but be able to take initiative and work independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Must be proficient with all current business related programs (Word, Excel, etc.) and have a working knowledge of design based software including Photoshop, HTML, and the content creation process.
- Candidate must be well organized, detail oriented, and able to multitask and constructively solve problems while working under pressure.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style – what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.