Live events are an essential pillar of Red Bull’s global marketing mix and ticketing is a great tool to both harness and amplify the awareness and engagement around them. In order to further drive efficiencies across our programs and enhance our events’ experiences, we are looking to expand our Global Ticketing team with a Global Project Specialist role.
This role is part of the Global Marketing team located at Red Bull HQ in Fuschl am See (Austria) and you will be working with both Culture and Sport events.
As the Global Project Specialist – Ticketing & Data, you´ll be responsible for providing assistance to Red Bull’s event managers across the globe in the effective usage of ticketing solutions. You´ll provide instruction, support and troubleshooting to Red Bull’s local offices regarding ticketing tools, with special focus in our global ticketing partners’ solutions.
In this role, you will monitor our events’ ticketing setup process, confirming that right tax information, legal wordings and data collection requirements are properly addressed on each project.
In addition, you´ll also act as a hub of communication between Red Bull country offices, our ticketing partners and Red Bull HQ stakeholders, collecting information and key insights that can help us identify ways to improve our ticketing workflows and activities.
To assess our ticketing partners’ overall service, align periodically with them on new features and developments and actively communicate product updates to end-users is also part of this role.
Furthermore, you´ll collect and analyse ticketing figures from our events and produce valuable insights.
- Experience in event/ticketing industry and in project managing digital and/or data-driven solutions.
- Experiencein a customer facing role (e.g. customer success, customer service or sales) is a plus.
- Good understanding of marketing and branding concepts as well as great communication, presentation and management skills.
- Tech fluency – understanding of technology and how to efficiently use it.
- Teamplayer, self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude and focused on delivering results.
- Familiaritywith data privacy legal topics is a bonus.
- Passionatefor live events and the entertainment industry.
- Bachelor’sDegree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Creative Industries, Event Management, Sports Management, Music Business, etc.)
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Any other languages are a plus.