Red Bull’s Culture Marketing program is a successful pillar of our global marketing mix.
With the strong focus on Music and Dance but also Art and Design as well as Film we are covering many fields and are immersed in selected scenes and cultural environments.
As the Global Music Projects Manager – Festivals, you have the responsibility of defining and shaping the global music strategy for Red Bull´s own Music Festivals.
You’ll work closely with the markets for the correct implementation of the projects.
Furthermore, you must also align with the communications, sales and brand teams to ensure clarity of message and clear communication of all activities carried out both pre-, during and post-event.
You’ll seek out and maximize the potential that Red Bull own music festivals provide for the wider business and will manage and lead as well as oversee the internal communication with the different stakeholders in headquarters.
GLOBAL MUSIC FESTIVAL PROGRAM
- In this role, you’ll lead and implement the strategy at Red Bull Own Music Festivals.
- You’ll provide guidance and support to more than 15 owned music festivals around the globe.
- To strengthen and empower the relationship between the global talent teams and the different markets is one of your responsibilities.
- In addition, you’ll support on developing the strategy for marketing activations at 3rd party music festivals.
- You’ll work with the global music projects team to identify educational opportunities.
AMPLIFYING THE RED BULL MUSIC FESTIVAL IMPACT
- As Global Music Projects Manager, you’ll overlook all campaigns as well as align the creative direction.
- You’ll work closely with the content team to develop strong content formats.
- In addition, you’ll support countries in developing engaging consumer activation initiatives and create ones yourself.
- Furthermore, you’ll support sales departments in developing assets and initiatives that contributes to increase the consumption.
- To guarantee the product availability and perfect execution at all the events is also a main responsibility of the role.
- You’ll gather and share learnings between the markets as well as develop a guideline for countries implementation.
- In addition, you’ll manage and analyse consumer and audience insights.
- Lastly, you’ll pitch and negotiate global partnerships and empower merchandising opportunities as well as challenge ticketing strategies in the local markets.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES: (proven performance in)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a professional music related environment, ideally working with festivals
- A history of working with contracts, artist and content creation as well as dealing with brand partnerships
- Experience on dealing with ticketing, merchandising and partnerships
- Good marketing knowledge and ideally experience in working in different markets/countries
- Creative and innovative mindset, open to new things
- Communicative, sociable, informative, open-minded, ingenious, relaxed, genuine
- EDV (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- University degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Communications
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a plus