Are you the one that understands the trends in the music industry? Then join our Global Culture Marketing Team as Global Music Projects Manager!
In this role, you’ll be responsible for defining and shaping the global music strategy for specific music initiatives like Red Bull SoundClash, Red Bull Symphonic and Red Bull Culture Clash and work closely with the markets for the correct implementation of the projects.
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
GLOBAL MUSIC PROJECTS
You’ll lead and implement the Red Bull music projects strategy for specific initiatives. You’ll provide guidance and support to more than 30 music initiatives around the globe and strength and empower the relationship between the global teams and the different markets. Having an overview of projects and strategic vision you’ll work closely with the content team to develop strong content formats.
COLLABORATION & COUNTRY SUPPORT
You’ll develop and support countries in developing engaging consumer activation initiatives and support sales departments in developing assets and initiatives that contributes to increase consumption. You’ll develop guidelines for countries implementations and gather and share learnings between the markets.
Another part of the role is to pitch and negotiate global partnerships. You’ll empower merchandising opportunities and challenge ticketing strategies in the local markets.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- 5+ years of experience in a professional music related environment
- Music enthusiast and well-connected within the music industry universe
- A history of working with contracts, artist, and content creation
- Background on dealing with partnerships, ticketing, and merchandising
- Good marketing and country understanding, experience working in different markets/countries will be valued
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent computer knowledge (MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Creative, communicative, and innovative mindset, open to new things
- University degree or relevant working experience
- Fluent in English
- Travel 10-20%