Red Bull’s Culture Marketing program is a successful pillar of our global marketing mix.
With the strong focus on Music and Dance but also Art and Design as well as Film we are covering many fields and are immersed in selected scenes and cultural environments.
As the Global Music Projects Manager – Education, you’ll have the responsibility of defining and shaping the global music education strategy. You’ll work closely with the markets for the correct implementation of music educational projects.
In addition, you’ll seek out and maximize the potential that music education provides for the wider business and will manage and lead as well as oversee the internal communication with the different stakeholders in headquarters.
GLOBAL MUSIC EDUCATION PROGRAM
- In this role, you’ll lead and implement the educational positioning and strategy of Red Bull in the field of music.
- Therefore, you’ll provide guidance and support to more than 50 music educational initiatives around the globe.
- To strengthen and empower the relationship between the global talent teams and the different markets is also part of your role. You´ll work with the global music projects team to identify educational opportunities across the different projects.
AMPLIFYING THE EDUCATIONAL IMPACT
- Another aspect of this role is to keep an overview of campaigns as well as the creative direction.
- You’ll work closely with the content team to develop strong content formats. Furthermore you´ll pitch and negotiate global partnerships.
You’ll guarantee the product availability and perfect execution at all the events.
YOUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES (proven performance in)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a professional music (education) related environment
- Well-connected within the educational and/or music industry universe
- A history of working with contracts, artist and content creation as well as dealing with brand partnerships
- Good marketing understanding and experience in working in different markets/countries
- Creative and innovative mindset, open to new things
- Communicative, sociable, informative, open-minded, ingenious, relaxed, genuine
- EDV (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- University degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Communications
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a plus