To strengthen our Global Music Marketing Team, we’re looking for a Senior Global Music Projects Manager (m/f/d).
In this role you’ll be responsible for overseeing and providing activation and working tools for National Culture Marketing teams, supporting and guiding the local implementation for selected projects as well as evaluating the effectiveness and impact of our initiatives.
You’ll work with internal and external stakeholders to produce high quality tools, projects and efficient processes that help the Global Culture Marketing organisation to strive and deliver against the set objectives. Moreover, you’ll contribute with your work to the overall Global Marketing and business goals in line with the set culture marketing strategy.
Areas that play to your strengths
GLOBAL MUSIC PROJECTS
As Senior Global Music Projects Manager you’ll define the strategy and manage the positioning and activation of the global Red Bull Music Studios network in coordination with the global marketing and media team, the country teams and external parties (agencies, collaborators, artists). In addition, you’ll work as an interface between the different stakeholders and deliver against the objectives around content and copyright creation as well as driving artist collaborations in our music recording facilities.
TOOLS & BENCHMARKS
You’ll oversee our internal artist booking platform and ensure an efficient and useful tool catering to our global artist and booking requirements. Furthermore, you’ll evaluate and analyse the quality of local implementation and set benchmarks. In addition, you’ll identify and share best practice examples and develop case studies.
In this role, you’ll support, train and develop the National Culture Marketing Managers on project and tool specific matters. You’ll set-up and execute workshops and global meetings.
BUDGET & LEGAL
You’ll be responsible on aligning and managing the global projects budgets. You’ll secure smart and efficient investments. In addition, you’ll support legal and licensing conversations and related processes in close alignment with our existing legal entities related to artist negotiations, project specific requirements as well as media content needs.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- 5+ years of experience in the music industry or related businesses, media production, cultural institutions or brands
- Understanding of the music landscape and interested in different cultural playgrounds as well as maintaining a strong network with in the music field
- Global and media law / rights agreement experience will be a bonus
- Strong organisational and project management as well as presentation skills
- Good marketing and country’s relationship understanding
- EDV (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Ability to work in a team, creative and communicative mindset, open to new things
- Innovative and self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude and focused on delivering results
- University degree (eg marketing, business, media) or strong experience in a relevant field
- Fluent in written and spoken English; German and/or other languages are a bonus