To strengthen our Global Culture Marketing Team, we´re looking for a Global Music Projects Manager (m/f/d).
In this role, you have the responsibility of defining and shaping the Red Bull Batalla de los Gallos events strategy. Your main goal will be to work closely with the markets for the correct implementation of the projects and deliverables.
Furthermore, you’ll also align with the communications, sales, legal and brand teams to ensure clarity of message and clear communication of all initiatives and projects.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
GLOBAL RED BULL BATALLA DE LOS GALLOS PROGRAM
In this role, you’ll define strategy, coordinate and manage the activation and rollout of Red Bull Batalla de los Gallos events in coordination with the global marketing and media team, the country teams and external parties. You’ll oversee all Red Bull Batalla de los Gallos and improve events as well as centrally develop tools, handbooks and guidelines for local country’s activations.
To evaluate and analyse the quality of local implementation and set benchmarks is also part of your role. Therefore, you’ll identify and share best practice’s examples and develop case studies.
Furthermore, you’ll oversee global partnership and sponsorship implementations and manage the respective negotiations.
In addition, you’ll set a merchandising strategy and execution for selected projects.
BUDGET AND LEGAL
You’ll align and manage global project budgets. Furthermore, you’ll run all activities within the respective legal framework and ensure all respective music rights / license matters are considered per project.
As Projects Manager, you’ll support, train and develop national Culture Marketing Managers on project specific matters. In addition, you’ll consult National Culture Marketing Managers on a strategic and operative level regarding the respective projects. Furthermore, you’ll set-up and execute workshops and global meetings. If needed, you’ll organize country visits and on-site evaluation.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- 5+ years of experience in an entertainment-related project management role (production agency, brand, record label, creative agency, etc.) working directly with multiple stakeholders on deadline-driven projects.
- Basic knowledge of the freestyle rap scene in LATAM and Spain
- A history of working with contracts, suppliers, artists and content creation as well as dealing with brand partnerships and merchandising strategies
- Clear understanding of global entertainment, music and culture industry, including legal and licensing.
- EDV (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- A history of coaching, leading, and influencing development in order to foster a collaborative and creative environment
- A strong ability to write, present, and articulate ideas clearly
- Creative and innovative mindset, open to new things
- Bachelor’s degree (eg in Marketing, Communications, Music) or relevant working experience
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Travel up to: 25%