If you have a love for music and are an experienced expert in digital and social channel strategy, look no further!
Join our Music Network team as Global Digital Strategy Manager.
Areas that play to your strengths (all the responsibilities we’ll trust you with):
MUSIC CHANNEL STRATEGY
- You’ll define our international digital channel strategy and manage a team to deliver it. Drawing from your knowledge of the music industry, music media and what works with today’s music audience, you’ll ensure credibility and effectiveness in our content programming plans and identify gaps and opportunities for reaching and growing our audience.
- With a data-driven approach, you’ll understand the audience and their behaviour. You’ll work closely with the analytics teams to translate insights into practical action for your team & colleagues and to provide guidance for markets.
GROWTH ACROSS THE GLOBE
- You’ll establish a strong collaboration with countries, considering and understanding local needs. You’ll evaluate local strategy to help them have the biggest impact possible. Being in close touch with the markets, you’ll elevate suitable music activations for global release.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- 5+ years of experience leading creative digital media campaigns in relation to music
- Excellent knowledge of digital media, social media and paid activation planning
- Clear understanding of global music industry
- Strong knowledge in evaluating content performance and translate data into practical recommendations
- Ability to create strong relationships across departments & markets and manage team members
- Well organized team player with the ability to work under narrow timeframes
- Fluent in English. Other languages are a big plus.
- Travel up to: 10%