Red Bull’s Culture Marketing program is a successful pillar of our global marketing mix.
With the strong focus on Music and Dance but also Art and Design as well as Film we´re covering many fields and are immersed in selected scenes and cultural environments.
To strengthen our Global Music Marketing Team, we´re looking for a Global Artist Manager (m/f/d).
In this role you’ll collaborate cross-functionally to support Red Bull’s music entities in the ideation, fulfilment and execution of artist led music projects with Red Bull Media Network music content, Red Bull Records, and Red Bull Music Publishing. Through artist and industry relationships that tie into our programs and projects, you’ll ensure that Red Bull builds brand affinity within the music space while paying into Red Bull’s global strategies.
Areas that play to your strengths:
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
PLANNING & COLLABORATION
As Global Artist Manager, you’ll enrich Global Culture Marketing business plan through proposal of innovative and feasible artist lead event & content projects. You’ll support countries in the execution of artist relations initiatives through the development and implementation of guidelines and tools.
MUSIC & CONTENT
In this role, you’ll collaborate with the Red Bull Studios team to identify unique music creation projects. To identify relevant artist stories, help create opportunities to amplify their reach via Red Bull Media Network Music Content team is part of your responsibilities. Furthermore, you’ll support the facilitation of artist deliverables for assigned projects to ensure optimal impact for the brand.
You’ll identify and maintain relationships with artists and music industry influencers to drive product trial, amplify our existing culture programs, and create unique marketing initiatives. In addition, you’ll work cross-functionally to develop, implement and track artist lead brand integration. To identify scenes and artists that significantly influence brand image with our target consumers is part of your role. Lastly, you’ll manage day-to-day priority artist relationships including managing the delivery of a diverse range of requests across the regional Red Bull business.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- 5+ years of experience in a creative-based role (editorial, record label, agency, management, etc.) working directly with music artists on deadline-driven projects
- 3+ years of experience working within a complex brand or advertising agency structure
- Clear understanding of global entertainment, music and culture industry, including legal and licensing, as well as a firm understanding of youth Culture market & scenes globally
- An established network of diverse and well-respected artist and music industry contacts
- A proven “taste” record identifying, supporting and delivering results for innovative music artists and projects
- Management of collaborative projects from ideation through planning and execution including complex budget management
- A strong ability to write, present, and articulate ideas clearly
- A history of coaching, leading, and influencing development in order to foster a collaborative and creative environment
- Bachelor’s degree (eg in Marketing, Communications, Music) or relevant working experience
- Fluent in English, any additional language a plus