To strengthen our Global Music Marketing Team, we´re looking for a Global Artist Manager.
The Artist team works to transform the way Red Bull works with the music industry by driving innovative and fruitful partnerships with artists, managers, labels, and internally through Red Bull driven initiatives.
Utilizing in-network promotion and cross-platform marketing, the Global Artist Manager sits at the center of an artist’s opportunity to be most impactful, effective, and efficient when working with Red Bull.
Alongside building key relationships with external partners, responsibilities encompass work across many of Reds Bull’s key cross-functional verticals including original content, editorial, content marka
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with:
PLANNING & COLLABORATION
As Global Artist Manager, you’ll enrich Global Culture Marketing business plan through proposal of innovative, and feasible, artist lead event & content projects. You´ll support countries in the execution of artist relations initiatives through the development and implementation of guidelines and tools.
MUSIC & CONTENT
In this role, you´ll collaborate with the Red Bull Studios team to identify unique music creation projects. To identify relevant artist stories, help create opportunities to amplify their reach via Red Bull Media Network Music Content team is part of your responsibilities. Furthermore, you´ll support the facilitation of artist deliverables for assigned projects to ensure optimal impact for the brand.
You´ll identify and maintain relationships with artists and music industry influencers to drive product trial, amplify our existing culture programs, and create unique marketing initiatives. In addition, you´ll work cross-functionally to develop, implement and track artist lead brand integration. To identify scenes and artists that significantly influence brand image with our target consumers is part of your role. Lastly, you´ll manage day-to-day priority artist relationships including managing the delivery of a diverse range of requests across the regional Red Bull business
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- 5+ years of experience in a creative-based role (editorial, record label, agency, management, etc.) working directly with music artists on deadline-driven projects
- 3+ years of experience working within a complex brand or advertising agency structure
- Clear understanding of global entertainment, music and culture industry, including legal and licensing, as well as a firm understanding of youth Culture market & scenes globally
- An established network of diverse and well-respected artist and music industry contacts
- A proven “taste” record identifying, supporting and delivering results for innovative music artists and projects
- Interested and open to different cultural playgrounds; creative and innovative mind set, open for new things
- Management of collaborative projects from ideation through planning and execution including complex budget management
- A strong ability to write, present, and articulate ideas clearly
- A history of coaching, leading, and influencing development in order to foster a collaborative and creative environment