Red Bull’s Culture Marketing program is a successful pillar of our overall marketing mix, with music being a global priority and key focus when it comes to further establishing and cementing our brand’s relevance and innovative, cutting-edge image via impactful initiatives, events, campaigns and content.
To strengthen our Global Music Marketing Team, we’re looking for a Global Artist Booking Specialist (m/f/d). In this role you’ll be responsible for supporting Red Bull’s local teams in talent curation and artist booking topics, with special focus in artist program monitoring, contracting and reporting processes.
Areas that play to your strengths (All the responsibilities we’ll trust you with):
ARTIST CURATION GUIDANCE
As Global Artist Booking Specialist you’ll maintain regular conversations with our local offices, gaining visibility on their music programs and providing guidance when required, following our artist programming strategy and guidelines.
In this position you’ll provide support to local countries in artist booking and contracting topics (e.g. performance legal agreements, additional media rights and taxes). In addition, you’ll send offers, negotiate with agents and review artist booking contracts. In order to address our events’ talent programming requirements, you’ll grow Red Bull’s network with talent agencies and leverage these relationships.
REPORTING & SUPPORT
You’ll support and train the local Red Bull teams on the usage of our internal booking reporting tools. Moreover, you’ll analyse the outcome of our events’ programming (e.g. ticket sales, media reach, consumer engagement, among other defined KPIs), collecting the learnings and sharing them across relevant stakeholders. Lastly, you’ll create reports and deliver presentations in order to uncover useful programming insights.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- 2+ years of experience in music programming and artist booking roles, including dealing with agents, promoters, artists and managers
- Good understanding of the music industry ecosystem, with special focus on the live/touring business
- A big passion for music and a solid knowledge of artists, scenes, events and the latest international trends
- Knowledge of general legal and tax aspects connected to artist performances and content creation contracts
- Great project management skills, ability to manage multiple priorities and to meet deadlines
- Excellent computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- A strong ability to write, communicate, present and articulate ideas clearly
- Understanding of marketing, branding and storytelling notions a plus
- University degree (marketing, business, law, creative industries, media preferred) or strong working experience in a relevant field
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German and/or other languages are a bonus
- Travel up to: 25%