Multimedia asset production to support a wide and varied roster of acts, their online and offline activities. You are a highly driven individual, sensitive to the creative direction of many artists in addition to the confidence to provide your own, able to handle multiple projects at once while maintaining a high attention to detail.
Reporting to the Head of Digital your artistic flair will be allowed to flourish with a clear strategic goal. It will be your task to translate the business needs of industry-leading rock and metal bands into the most visually compelling story we can tell together. You will be highly skilled in working with offline and online creative assets, delivering to-spec and to deadlines.
- Proficient in many aspects of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects)
- Strong video editing, animation, and audio manipulation skills
- Confident grasp of the latest trends in the digital space, particularly regarding social media platforms
- Keen interest in the rock and metal genre
- Second language
- Create a playlist of tracks that represent the current and up-and-coming face of Rock & Metal worldwide.
- Playlist should be no less than 10, no greater than 20 tracks, from any genre, and should not include any Raw Power bands.
- Submissions in the form of Spotify or Soundcloud links preferred or text only lists of Artist Name – Track Name.
- Submit your portfolio in the form of online link / document to the email provided