Full-Time Executive Assistant
Rareform is a boutique music agency, specializing in marketing, digital, DSP, and release strategy. Working directly with artist teams, including independent managers, labels, and distributors, we help to maximize single, album, and EP releases with a focus on artist development and growth.
Rareform is the brainchild of two music industry veterans with more than 30 years combined music industry experience, having worked at major distributors, independent record labels, and artist management companies.
Our mission at Rareform is to partner with artist teams to co-create bespoke and holistic marketing strategies and implement sustainable goals to grow and expand an artists’ career and fanbase.
Rareform is a start up. This means that the role will grow and change based on needs. Our priority is to give the best experience to each of our clients and each artist team we work with has different needs and team structure so it’s important to be adaptable. The right person for this role will be comfortable with change and changing circumstances; while having the ability to prioritize deliverables; they will also be an effective communicator who is comfortable speaking to clients. We have an informal culture as all employees currently work from home.
Full-Time Executive Assistant
We’re looking for a Full-Time Executive Assistant to join our growing team and help support the two partners across various administrative, reporting, and communication duties.
This position is open to recent graduates/current students, who are looking for an entry point into the music industry, or for those with 1-2 years’ experience already under their belts. We encourage applicants from a wide variety of backgrounds and experience.
What You Will do
- Schedule phone calls and manage the calendars for the two partners.
- Day-to-day administrative and organizational duties as needed by the two partners.
- When needed book travel for the two partners including flights, hotels, etc.
- Support in conference prep such as RSVPing to events, creating schedules, etc.
- Maintain and update overall project campaign timelines in internal Rareform project management tool.
- Maintain internal Rareform documents including but limited to the internal Rareform release schedule document and Rareform show calendar.
- Manage guest lists for Rareform clients and route approvals with appropriate artist teams.
- Collect and circulate basic assets for each project and maintain an organized system to track all incoming assets via Rareform’s project management tool.
- Update and maintain all Rareform digital properties including social pages, website, Mailchimp newsletters, etc.
Who you are
- You prioritize building strong processes and enjoy being part of a small (but mighty!) team
- You value curiosity, enjoy solving problems, and learning from others
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited about building new things
- You’re passionate about music and the role it plays in your life
What You offer
- Strong passion for music, digital marketing, and technology/digital trends paired with an interest in learning about the music industry.
- Basic knowledge of all relevant social media platforms (IG, TikTok, FB, Snap, etc…).
Some familiarity with digital music platforms and services (YouTube, Spotify, Apple, Pandora, Amazon Music, etc.).
- Proactive with strong prioritization skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Takes direction well and is very detail oriented.
- Ability to interact with external team members (i.e., managers, publicists, etc.) in a professional manner, including written and verbal communication.
- Disciplined and responsible with deadlines.
- Fluency in Excel, Word, Google Docs suite, and Trello.
- Photoshop and/or light video editing skills are a plus.
Nice to Haves:
- Industry knowledge
- Design skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation at Rareform is a combination of hourly rate ++
- 40 hours/ week, 10am-6pm ET
- Hourly $20-$22 based on experience.
- Stipend for health insurance and cell phone.
Employees are currently working from home for the foreseeable future, so applicants are welcome to apply regardless of current location, but preference is the East Coast.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.