Rareform is looking for a full-time Digital Advertising Manager to join our growing team. This position is open to someone with 3-5 years experience working in digital advertising. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about music and we encourage applicants from a wide variety of backgrounds and experience. Full and ongoing training will be an integral part of the role.
The ideal candidate must have a clear understanding of how digital advertising functions as part of a marketing campaign and can be used to achieve a variety of goals. They will work hand-in-hand with our Advertising partner, Zantipi, and the whole Rareform team.
Rareform is a new boutique music agency specializing in marketing, digital, streaming,, and holistic release strategies. We work directly with artist teams, including independent managers, labels, and distributors both domestically and internationally. Our aim is to maximize single, album, and EP releases with a focus on artist development and growth.
The agency is the brainchild of three music industry veterans with more than 30 years combined music industry experience, having worked at major distributors, independent record labels, and artist management companies.
- Create strategic advertising plans that achieve client goals
- Work with Zantipi to execute ad buying across digital and traditional platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok).
- Ensure that dashboards are functional and up to date while analyzing data from campaigns and create comprehensive reports for clients with insightful feedback highlighting success and recommendations for improvements.
- Ensure art and copy are displayed appropriately and positioned for best results.
- Build and maintain relationships with external vendors and partners.
- Experiment and innovate creatively within different platforms to increase awareness and consumption of our artists’ music.
- Troubleshoot, optimize, and solve problems in campaigns across multiple platforms with attention to detail.
- Participate meaningfully in internal brainstorm sessions, strategy meetings, and client-facing meetings
- Strong passion for music, digital marketing, and technology/digital trends paired with an interest in learning about the music industry
- Basic knowledge of all relevant social media platforms (IG, TikTok, FB, Snap, etc…)
- Some familiarity with digital music platforms and services (YouTube, Spotify, Apple, Pandora, etc.)
- Proactive with strong prioritization skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Takes direction well and is very detail oriented
- Ability to interact with external team members (ie; managers, publicists, etc.) in a professional manner, including written and verbal communication
- Disciplined and responsible with deadlines
- Fluency in Excel, Trello, Word, Google Docs suite
Photoshop and/or light video editing skills are a plus
This will be a remote position for the foreseeable future, so applicants are welcome to apply regardless of current location.
To apply, please submit your resume to [email protected] along with a few sentences about why you are interested in the position, so that we can get to know you a little bit better.