Radio Killa Records is an independent American record label created by Grammy award winning singer-songwriter / producer The-Dream.
- At least 2 years of experience in the music industry (publishing or recording) working under a high level executive
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Superb problem solver / Resourceful
- Proactive / Self Starter
- Great attitude
- Ability to handle criticism
- “No job too small” attitude is a must
- Organized / Detailed oriented/ Ability to prioritize / Great time management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Can anticipate needs and stay one step ahead in a high-powered environment
- Flexibility to travel at anytime
- Clean background check / Must have driver’s license and transportation
- Must be able to provide verifiable history of salary & a minimum of three recent employment references
- Manage the CEO’s daily schedule / Schedule Calls & Meetings for everything Management, Label, Publishing, Tour, and Film related.
- Track and remind the CEO of all obligations – this includes reminders throughout the day / organizing his priority list / making sure he is prepared for all of his meetings and engagements.
- Assist with some personal tasks/errands – some examples include: packing / unpacking wardrobe, dry cleaning, sending gifts/cards, ordering and tracking packages, etc. (No job is too small)
- Coordinating with travel agent to arrange all domestic and international travel, including hotel accommodations, ground transportation, and restaurant/social engagements.