RADAR Artist Management is seeking a motivated, team-oriented, and organized individual to work closely with management to facilitate client success in today’s music market.
The Management Assistant will work at the direction of management to execute and implement strategic and operational initiatives on behalf of the roster and label.
The ideal candidate should be creative, resourceful, learn quickly, take initiative, and be extremely organized with meticulous attention to detail.
RADAR Artist Management is a boutique full-service artist management company representing a dynamic roster.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Preferably reside in the Metro Nashville, TN area but definitely U.S. based
- Part-time role offering flexible hours (minimum 12hrs per week)
- Interest in the music industry and a desire to learn about artist management
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all-day
- Previous experience at a music company not needed but a plus
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO
- Organization of manager(s) and clients day-to-day schedule
- Social media upkeep, music charts analysis, A&R admin, & project management
- General office tasks
- Running a broad section of light errands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work in a loosely structured entrepreneurial environment
- Fluency in Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Drive, Gmail, Google Calendar)
- Active user of social media platforms with an emphasis on TikTok.
- Familiarity with P.R.O’s (ASAP, BMI, etc), SoundExchange, and more
- Experience with project management tools ie Asana, Slack, Dropbox, Box, etc.
- Familiarity with several music industry digital platforms and services (YouTube, Spotify, Apple, Pandora, SoundExchange, etc.)
Interested applicants should submit a resume to [email protected]