Qwest TV by Quincy Jones, the world’s first subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) platform dedicated to jazz and related music forms founded by music legend Quincy Jones in collaboration with French jazz impresario and television producer Reza Ackbaraly, offers a unique cultural product.
With more than 800 hours of concerts, documentaries, archive footage and interviews , Qwest TV offers its subscribers an all-encompassing experience in more than 50 countries, and on all devices in French, English and Japanese.
2020 is a milestone year since we are launching new products on new platforms by expanding our brand to new genres (Classical music, Hip-Hop, DJ sets, Electro, Pop, Rn’B), to serve our main mission : Make Qwest TV and all good music accessible to everyone.
To support our growth and achieve our ambitious goals we need to extend our talented team.
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced social media producer to grow the company’s video and social media presence. The social media producer will manage everything from content creation to follower growth and community engagement. This role will have a primary focus on Youtube, Facebook and Instagram but will also oversee new platforms. We expect this person to have curiosity and a point of view on new and emerging social & video platforms.
The candidate must be passionate about music, content, social media and the video streaming ecosystem.
You’re very good at balancing strategy with real-world execution. Creative to the core, you have an eye for amazing social content but you know how to back that with data and analytics.
He / She will report to the Digital Marketing Manager (TBD) with close collaborations with key stakeholders such as CEO, COO and Head of programming.
- Conceive, implement and measure engaging social marketing campaigns on a daily basis across all relevant channels.
- Develop tactics, plans, and partnerships that help achieve Qwest TV business goals.
- Write and produce entertaining and enlightening social media content (posts, video concepts & scripts)
- Planning and maintaining a production budget as well as driving a video production team with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Build and maintain great relationships with artists and partners on social media channels.
- Create and maintain a social media calendar for publishing videos and other content while aligning activity to the wider marketing calendar.
- Report out on channel performance by sharing meaningful and actionable data on a weekly and monthly basis.
- 3-5 years of experience in social media marketing campaign management, editorial, content creation and distribution required
- A proven track record growing organic followers on a social media platform, ideally Youtube, Facebook and Instagram.
- Experienced with live streaming or video streaming. The candidate is passionate and knowledgeable about entertainment, music, video content development and distribution.
- Avid user of social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, always looking out for new functionality and applications of platforms
- Skilled with Hootsuite or any other popular social media platforms
- Intermediate graphic design, video editing, and photography skills for the purpose of social media content creation required as this role will be responsible for content creation for all social channels.
- Ability to work closely and lead a video production team (video editors, motion designers)
- Experience managing a network of influencers/Artists
- Strong written and communication skills in English, and French is a definite plus.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines
- Passion for working in a fast-paced environment with a high level of teamwork with flexibility to work weekends.
- Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities as well as the work environment
Qwest TV is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration.
If you recognize yourself in this description and are interested in joining us to build the future of Qwest TV, please apply and send your CV/resume to [email protected]