Qwest TV by Quincy Jones, the world’s first subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) platform dedicated to jazz and related music forms founded by music legend Quincy Jones in collaboration with French jazz impresario and television producer Reza Ackbaraly, offers a unique cultural product.
With more than 800 hours of concerts, documentaries, archive footage and interviews , Qwest TV offers its subscribers an all-encompassing experience in more than 50 countries, and on all devices in French, English and Japanese.
2020 is a milestone year since we are launching new products on new platforms by expanding our brand to new genres (Classical music, Hip-Hop, DJ sets, Electro, Pop, Rn’B), to serve our main mission : Make Qwest TV and all good music accessible to everyone.
To support our growth and achieve our ambitious goals we need to extend our talented team.
The Digital Marketing Manager will develop, plan, and execute the marketing strategies for Qwest TV’s video services and digital businesses. He/She must be highly knowledgeable about marketing and the video streaming ecosystem, a passion for music being a plus
The digital marketing manager will be a highly collaborative, global-minded, data driven, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
He / She will report to the COO with close collaborations with key stakeholders such as CEO, CRO and Head of programming.
- Responsible for creating and executing digital strategies that serve company goals.
- Partner with leaders across the company to implement digital campaigns that enhance brand awareness and drive traffic
- Establish and manage multi channels campaigns, social ads, search, marketing automation, social media marketing, and other inbound marketing tactics for acquiring, nurturing, and expanding Qwest TV’s audiences.
- Analyse and improve marketing funnel and website page optimization (SEO)
- Collaborate with affiliate and international teams to extend digital campaigns.
- Manage external agencies and marketing freelancers.
- Develop measurable objectives, analyze performance to objectives and trend results, collect key metrics and provide strategic analysis while synthesizing information into concise takeaways.
- Constantly evaluate current trends in digital marketing.
- Work independently and collaboratively across local and global teams to align on crucial digital marketing strategies, timelines and deliverables.
- 3+ years of experience in relevant B2C digital marketing
- Experienced with live and/or video streaming.
- Experienced with subscription businesses (User acquisition & retention)
- Avid user of social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, always looking out for new functionality and applications of platforms.
- Experienced with CRM tools
- Strong written and communication skills
- SEO skills
- Data & results-driven, strong analytical skills including tools such as Google Analytics and Tag manager, with a test-and-adjust mentality.
- Experience leading small marketing teams
- Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities as well as the work environment
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and excellent time-management skills.
- Project management skills, ability to prioritize, multitask, and focus, while adhering to strict project timeline and budgets.
- English native speaker, fluent French is a plus.
Qwest TV is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration.
If you recognize yourself in this description and are interested in joining us to build the future of Qwest TV, please apply and send your CV/resume to [email protected]