WE’RE ON THE LOOKOUT
We’ve spent the last year building a culture where real artists can release real music into the world. A place where independent labels and managers can incubate the next generation of global superstars.
We’ve served up Pink Sweat$, YBN, Charlotte Lawrence, Peter Manos, and Baby Rose. Over 1billion streams later, we’re doubling down and giving artists even more resources. That’s why we’re on the lookout for a VP of Creator Services.
This new addition to our leadership team will be our industry liaison and internal voice for the creative community. Working with artists, managers and labels, this leader will build relationships, services and insights that connect Creators with audiences and growth across the Human Re Sources (HRS) Distribution network.
The VP of Creator Services will report to Head of Distribution and work closely with our CEO, President, and COO to ensure artists remain at the center of our mission as we bring culture to the forefront of distribution.
This leader will develop a team to serve creative partners of all levels–from DIY artists, global superstars, and labels that are looking for unique ways to release their music independently.
This leader must be great with talent, conjure up big ideas, and have an understanding of how we can best serve the interests of artists, independent labels, and managers.
- Maintain and grow relationships with the creative community including artists, managers, agents, and independent labels. Frame and communicate the unique value of HRS, educating partners on how to use our platform to connect artists with global audiences and build their businesses using our services.
- Partner directly with labels and artists to create, manage and execute artist marketing campaigns. The VP of Creator Services will be the steward of the HRS brand and lead creative production for marketing, partnerships and events. cont
- Develop the cultural vision to drive content curation and showcase HRS’s unique, culturally-driven voice.
- 7+ years working directly with Artists, Labels, and Managers
- Marketing related experience
- Ability to live and work in Los Angeles
- Strong industry-wide relationships with managers, digital platforms
- Ability to build and lead a team
Contact [email protected]