COME BUILD THE NEXT BIG BRAND!
This generation of artists are looking for a lot more than endorsement deals. They’re no longer interested in standing next to products for a fee. They want meaningful creative input, equity, and upside. Our Brand Partnership & Merchandise leader will build an entrepreneurial pathway on behalf of these artists.
We’ve spent the last year building a culture where real artists can release real music into the world. A place where independent labels and managers can incubate the next generation of global superstars. We’ve served up Pink Sweat$, YBN, Charlotte Lawrence, Brent Faiyaz, and Baby Rose. Over 1billion streams later, we’re doubling down and giving artists even more resources. Now we’re on the lookout for a VP of Brand Partnerships & Merchandise.
This new addition to our leadership team will work with our artists roster across the company, assisting them with strategy development on brand partners and building our owned & operated merchandise operation.
VP of Brand Partnerships & Merchandise will report to the President and work closely with our CEO and Chief Business Officer to ensure artists are building high growth legacy businesses. This leader will develop a team to serve creative partners of all levels–from DIY artists, global superstars, and management clients. This leader must be entrepreneurial, great with artists, have strong Fortune 100 relationships, experience building brands, and managing global campaigns.
- Develop self-service merchandise strategy for long-tail artists
- Build manufacturing & distribution relationships for merchandise division
- Partner with artists to build new business lines and brand partnerships.
- 10+ years in branding, consumer product development, and/or brand partnerships
- Marketing related experience
- Ability to live and work in Los Angeles
- Strong Fortune 100 relationships
- 3+ years e-commerce and/or social commerce experience
- Ability to build and lead a team
Contact [email protected]