At Q&A, we’re building the music business of the future with an eye toward where we believe the industry is headed over the next decade.
The company exists to support entrepreneurial artists throughout their careers via an integrated solution that combines distribution, management, label services and data analytics. To see this vision come to life, we’re building the infrastructure needed for the integrated solutions to work together as an efficient and powerful whole.
As Director, Strategic Marketing (Hip-Hop | R&B) you’ll be responsible for driving the overall Digital Marketing strategy across the Q&A portfolio including the Human Re Sources Label Services/Distribution, Recorded Music, and Publishing divisions, along with Q&A Talent Management. In this position, you will report directly to the Co-Head of Creator Services.
- Establish working relationships with key tastemaker, influencer, and social outlets.
- Develop and execute comprehensive digital plans with the intent of growing overall artist
audience and exposure to key releases.
- Identify growing market trends and research new developments and opportunities for
artist roster within the online and mobile space.
- Collaborate with external marketing groups for specialty 3rd party playlisting campaigns
across YouTube, SoundCloud, Spotify, and Tik Tok.
- Create effective ad campaigns though external partners such as Gupta Media, Dash
Two, and TEC Direct.
- Evaluate campaign performance and report KPIs back to internal Creator Services team
and external artist teams.
- Be an expert at creating conversation around emerging Hip-Hop and R&B talent
- Self-Starter, Motivated, Strong Industry Knowledge, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver, Confident, Strong Communication Skills, Ability to MultiTask and work in a Fast Paced Environment, Attention to Detail, Strong Time Management and Organizational Skills, Strong Industry Relationships
- Minimum 3-5 years of digital marketing, marketing, and account management within the Hip-Hop and R&B space
- Experience breaking new artists with a keen understanding of current market conditions
- Urban music insight is crucial