We’ve spent the last year building a culture where real artists can release real music into the world.
A place where independent labels and managers can incubate the next generation of global superstars. We’ve served up Pink Sweat$, YBN, Charlotte Lawrence, Peter Manos, and Baby Rose. Over 1 billion streams later, we’re doubling down and giving artists even more resources. That’s why we’re on the lookout for a Head of Music Content.
This new addition to our leadership team will be run creative for our music label and publishing businesses. The Head of Creative will report to the CEO and work closely with our Creative Services team. This leader will sign, develop talent, and help make good records great. This leader must be great with talent, have great relationships in the songwriting community, and have an understanding of how we can best serve the interests of artists.
- Sign and develop talent
- Identify the superstars of tomorrow
- Develop the cultural vision of what the future of an A&R driven company looks like (we don’t need data nerds. We can save that for our engineering team!)
- 5+ years professional A&R experience
- A track record for signing great talent
- Ability to live and work in Los Angeles
- Strong industry-wide relationships with songwriters & producers
- Ability to build and lead a team