Purple Wall, a Boutique Music and Artist Management company, are seeking an experienced, highly organised and motivated Product & Day-to-Day manager.
Candidates must have a minimum of two year’s proven artist management or recording business experience.
- Providing support to artist manager’s for global release campaigns, promotion and touring.
- Assisting in all areas of the creative process.
- Assist in planning and implementation of global marketing campaigns.
- Coordination and scheduling of domestic and international promotion.
- International diary management across multiple time zones and complex promotional schedules.
- Constantly changing diary coordination, campaigns, album releases, recording and promo schedules, working closely with record labels.
- Daily communication and information flow with artist.
- Helping to seek out and secure creative and commercial opportunities for the Artist.
- A can do attitude, impeccable communication and time management skills.
- Excellent IT, digital/social media skills, web management, office software, understanding of d2c and e-commerce.
- Great organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and thrive under pressure.
- Experience of assisting and co-coordinating campaigns.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Significant previous demonstrable Day to Day Management experience on a global act.
- An understanding of release set up and campaign roll out.
- Experience of working with high profile individuals.
- In addition to the usual hours you will be required to take calls and respond to emails outside of office hours so flexibility is key.
Competitive – Depending on experience
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email [email protected] with a CV (Applications to be in by April 30th)