JOB TITLE: PA / OFFICE MANAGER
TYPE: FULL-TIME 12 MONTH CONTRACT (MATERNITY COVER)
SALARY: DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
Pure is looking to hire a versatile and highly organised PA / Office Manager to support the Director and General Manager of our forward-thinking independent live music agency.
Pure is a London based independent music agency booking shows and festivals worldwide for domestic and international artists. With integrity, excellence, artistic authenticity and music-lovers at the heart of the company, we’re passionate about growing a culture of inclusivity and sustainability. Pure is committed to building a team which represents our diverse roster of artists including; a-ha, Benjamin Clementine, Brittany Howard, George Ezra, Holly Humberstone, Jamiroquai, Michael Kiwanuka, Paolo Nutini, The Mysterines, Tokio Myers, Trillary Banks amongst other incredible talent.
We are looking for a reliable and professional PA/Office Manager with exceptional organisational skills to provide support to the Director and General Manager and in addition to provide general office management support to the team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a flexible approach and a natural ability to multi-task, able to prioritise workload and simply keep on top of a range of duties in a fast-paced environment.
Duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for the Director.
- Providing day to day professional and personal administrative assistance to the Director.
- Complex diary management.
- Extensive inbox management.
- Communicating effectively with clients, managers, labels, industry professionals and personal contacts.
- Booking international travel and accommodation.
- Reconciling expenses including creating spreadsheets and data inputting.
- Supporting the General Manager implementing the company’s sustainability agenda, diversity and work experience initiatives.
- General office management – responsible for the smooth running of the office including supplies, maintenance and equipment, managing IT systems and media/broadband/phone providers, liaising with landlord, first point of contact for phone calls/guests, post & deliveries.
- Team co-ordination and office admin – onboarding new team members including preparing set up, implementing and overseeing practical and administrative office systems, covid reporting, risk assessments, managing holiday chart, team calendars and subscriptions, overseeing work experience/interns.
- Planning and organising team activities including attendance to key industry events (festivals, conferences and awards) and Christmas / Summer parties.
- Assistance with Director’s personal affairs including booking appts, gifts, general personal tasks.
- General assistance with properties including co-ordinating maintenance & repairs and overseeing utilities.
- Assisting the Director and the wider team with any other duties on an ad hoc basis.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role supporting senior / Director level and / or Office Management role within the music / entertainment industry.
- Professional, proactive and organised approach.
- Anticipate the needs of the senior and wider team.
- Being a quick learner, team player and natural problem solver
- Excellent time management skills.
- A strong communicator with a polite and confident manner.
- A great relationship builder with a calm and friendly approach and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to deal discretely with confidential information.
- Ability to manage a variety of projects simultaneously, prioritise workload, work to deadlines under pressure and anticipate the needs of the team.
- High proficiency in in MS Office – Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Experience with databases, WordPress, Adobe Creative Cloud.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com no later than Monday 25th July 2022, with “Pure – PA / Office Manager” in the subject line. Please be patient with us when waiting for a response, we’re a small team, so will reply as soon as we can 🙂
Equity & Inclusion Matters To Us
Pure is committed to diversity, inclusion and equity. We believe in building and continuously striving for fair and equitable workplaces in the music industry. Please do let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to the application process.