Job Title: Assistant Account Manager (Associate) / Full Time
Job Description: Assistant Account Manager for Business Management Firm Music/Entertainment Industry
We are a Business Management firm that manages finances for musicians, songwriters, producers, and other high profile clients. We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to fill the position of Assistant Account Manager (Associate).
- Bookkeeping including daily cash flow maintaining accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Bank reconciliations and journal entries
- Financial and Accounting activities such as tour reconciliations, breakdown of royalty statements, reconciling intercompany accounts
- Administrative tasks such as answering phones, e mails and faxes, making copies and scanning documents
- Ability to interact professionally with clients and their teams
- Many other special projects as needed
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Positive attitude, a self-motivator with attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Quickbooks knowledge and experience is a plus
- Background in Accounting and/or Entertainment/Music industry is required
The ideal candidate is someone who is thorough and direct with strong critical thinking skills, and has the ability to prioritize effectively.
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience
Contact us: Please e-mail resume and cover letter to [email protected]. No phone calls please.