We have an exciting opportunity for a Relationship Manager to join our Membership dept. across our Central and South London offices. The role will start working remotely with the opportunity to continue with some remote-working once we return to the office.
PRS for Music Limited is the UK’s leading collection society. We undertake collective rights management for musical works on behalf of over 150,000 members and we pay royalties to them when their work is performed, broadcast, streamed, downloaded, reproduced, played in public or used in film and TV. We support them by influencing policy, supporting, and hosting awards and events, and investing in new technology to ensure we are fit for the digital music age.
About the Role
- We are looking for a Relationship Manager to actively promote PRS for Music’s classical music repertoire to broadcasters and commissioning agents in order to grow classical revenues. You will act as a key membership point of contact for high profile classical writer and publisher members.
- The primary activities for the role will be to:
- Build and foster relationships with key stakeholders at broadcast licensees to secure greater exposure and use of in-copyright classical music composed and published by PRS for Music members
- Work closely with PPS to ensure maximum licensing opportunities are exploited for new and existing venues who use classical music
- Work closely with Operations to ensure reporting quality and speed is optimised to improve distribution value to members
- Discover and actively generate new opportunities for the commissioning and performance of classical music and influence existing music commissioners to secure maximum exposure for those newly commissioned works
- Deliver high visibility as classical music ambassador to all areas of the industry so that the role holder becomes synonymous with PRS for Music and classical music in the minds of relevant stakeholders
- Deliver a tailored account management programme and identify training / knowledge development requirements for key classical members
- Resolve escalated service requests effectively whilst taking remedial actions to ensure issues do not reoccur
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with other key organisations
- Raise awareness and deliver training internally and externally on PRS for Music and its classical services
- Represent Membership & Rights at the MPA Classical Publisher Workshops and The Ivors Academy classical exec. group and manage all actions which arise out of the meetings
- Arrange and attend member representative meetings to provide support around PRS for Music processes and policies
- Represent PRS for Music at classical industry events; sit on panels/deliver presentations to prospective classical PRS for Music members
- Arrange and attend third party events and member meetings as required
The salary for this role is circa £40,000 per annum, depending on experience.
The successful candidate will have significant experience in PRS for Music business or related industry experience alongside a good knowledge of classical music publishing. You will have proven account management experience in a fast-moving environment and a track record working with key accounts and managing expectations of stakeholders at all levels. You will be a confident presenter with exceptional presentation skills.
A strong profile and network within the classical music industry would be beneficial
We live by our values they are deeply ingrained in our company culture. We want to help you grow throughout your career, so we have plenty of development opportunities for you including work-shadowing, study-support, variety of courses and a bespoke online learning platform.
We are proud of the benefits which we offer to our employees. These include wellbeing activities throughout the year, flexible working, enhanced maternity leave, a generous annual leave entitlement and corporate discounts including gym membership & a cycle to work scheme.
We also have a number of perks including home working, regular live music events including virtual events, roof terraces on both sites, subsidised cafes, and a relaxed dress code.
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you – apply now and send your CV & Covering Letter to [email protected] by Sunday 20th June 2021
(PRS For Music is continuing to follow the Government recommendation in light of COVID -19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff, members and candidates. Our focus is to provide our members with the best service and support, and therefore we remain focused on our resourcing strategy and continue to encourage applications for advertised roles. We have now transitioned our staff to work from home and have adopted a remote interviewing, onboarding and training process. We are committed to only recruit for vacancies that are essential to the livelihood and continued service to our members.)
Please note: That due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to give feedback to all candidates at shortlisting stage. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Many Thanks – The HR Team