Location: London Bridge, Remote (hybrid model in place)
Term: Part time
About the Role
The Partner Manager will primarily be responsible for our partners in the GSA (Germany, Switzerland & Austria) sub-region. You will act as day-to-day contact on all issues with Assigned Partner Societies (APS’s) and develop relationships with counterparts.
About You; Responsibilities
This will include but not be limited to:
- Systematic monitoring and analyzing of financial performance of the assigned partner societies and providing analysis on budget variations.
- Budget forecasting of revenue per APS and provide monthly reporting on financial performance and business intelligence on APS’s.
- Identifying business and/or revenue opportunities with APS’s through thorough analysis of APSs’ processes and rules alongside continuous real-time intelligence on market developments.
- Act as day-to-day contact on all issues with APS’s, develop relationships with counterparts and on occasion, participate in deal negotiations.
- Manage and respond to queries from APS’s in conjunction with operations specialist resource, as well as queries from
- Membership to APS’s.
- Minimum of 3 years of directly relevant experience Preferred qualifications:
- BA/BS degree
- Business experience in the sub-region
- Existing relationships with APS
- Proven written communication skills
- Understanding of financial statements
- Language requirement:
- German mandatory,
- French an advantage
PRS for Music has been at the heart of the music business since 1914, representing our membership of 160,000 songwriters, composers, and publishers. We pay royalties to our members when their musical works are performed, broadcast, streamed, or used in film and TV. We also work on impacting the music industry through collaborations, digital developments, influencing legislation and supporting new musical talent for the future.
We have worked hard at PRS for Music to create a culture where each colleague can bring their true selves to work and thrive.
We want you to have the work/life balance you need, so our flexible working approach covers both location and hours. You can work with your manager to find the hours that work best for you, as long as you are available for meetings when needed. We even provide the opportunity twice a year to work remotely, for up to a month at a time, in the UK or abroad.
We love music and host events so we can socialise as a team and share our passion. From our legendary Christmas Gig and PRS Presents to quizzes, drag queen bingo, comedy nights and team socials. Wellbeing is high on our agenda with a full programme of events, webinars, and initiatives, plus a team of Mental Health First Aiders to ensure we are happy, healthy and engaged.
Sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you – apply now and send your CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.