Publisher Relationship Manager
# of Openings: 1
Music wouldn’t exist without the work of songwriters, composers and publishers. We’re here to represent them and ensure that they are rewarded for their creations. Over a century in the making, we are a global leader in the industry and always take centre stage.
We are looking for a Publisher Relationship Manager to run the day-to-day commercial relationships with key publisher members. The key activities involve acting as an escalation point when required, distribution assurance and problem solving, generating and delivering distribution analysis and aiding the resolution of complex service requests on any area of PRS for Music business
As our new Publisher Relationship Manager, some of your day to day duties will include…
- Establishing and maintaining a strong relationship through regular and structured in-person contact with your publishers, consistently demonstrating professional competencies and integrity. Scheduling regular visits to your publisher to develop and strengthen relationships.
- Undertaking pre-distribution reviews and control checks via the use of Power BI dashboards, investigating, documenting and reporting upon any unusual variances and/or anomalies.
- Providing pre and post distribution insights in line with publishers key catalogues and/or key distribution streams.
- Identifying new approaches to increasing revenue, improve services and best practices and proposing business solutions.
- Developing and maintaining efficient and robust processes for tracking and analysing all relevant data in line with established KPIs; identifying and communicating trends, variances and issues.
- Manage conflicting demands and prioritise tasks to meet strict KPIs.
For a full list of duties, please contact the recruitment team for a copy of the job description.
The salary for this position is circa £33,000 to £35,000 per annum, depending on experience.
At PRS for Music, we want you to bring the best version of yourself to work every day and we celebrate individuality. Along with being whoever you want to be, in an ideal world you will also have…
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills – the ability to project an appropriate tone, and develop a strong rapport with a diverse group of stakeholders up to senior executive level
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- A proactive, collaborative and organised working approach
- Proven ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Driven to achieve and overcome obstacles
- Financial analysis skills with the ability to understand figures and present them in a management format
We know that the world isn’t always ideal, so please don’t rule yourself out if you have other qualities to bring to the party.
What’s in it for you?
Joining the band here at PRS for Music is so much more than just a day job! Below are just a few notes that set us apart from the crowd.
- We trust, value, and support our people to make the difference
- We believe that diversity of thought and experience provides the platform for innovation and creativity
- We are consciously inclusive
- We invest in the development of our people to drive our ambitions forward
- Work from anywhere in the world, for up to 2 months of the year
- A whole range of other benefits, including retail discounts, gym discounts and tickets to gigs.
Our interview process for this role is simple and as follows:
- First stage interview virtually.
- Second stage interview in person at our London Bridge Hub.
We offer a hybrid working model, allowing employees to work from home for 3 days per week. However, when you see the view from our London Bridge Hub overlooking the River Thames, we are sure you will want to join us in our fun, collaborative working space!
If this role pulls your strings, please apply now!