We have an exciting opportunity for an International Partner Manager (IPM)) to join us on a permanent basis. This role will on average work 3 days from home with 1-2 days from our London Bridge Office.
PRS for Music Limited is the UK’s leading collection society. We undertake collective rights management for musical works on behalf of over 150,000 members and we pay royalties to them when their work is performed, broadcast, streamed, downloaded, reproduced, played in public or used in film and TV. We support them by influencing policy, supporting, and hosting awards and events, and investing in new technology to ensure we are fit for the digital music age.
About the Role
Due to a change within the International Team, we are looking to recruit a strategic and analytical Partner Manager join us on permanent bases to support the Africa and Middle Eastern Regions.
Duties will include, but limited to:
- To identify business opportunities, resulting in increased revenues in the Middle East and Africa regions.
- Responsible for continuous real-time intelligence on market developments with assigned partners (“APs”).
- Monitor and analyses financial performance of APs and provide analysis on budget variations.
- Act as day-to-day contact on all issues with APs and develop relationships with counterparts.
- Assist Head of Partnership Development in identifying business opportunities and risks with APs.
- Participate in deal negotiations with APs.
- Provide monthly reporting on financial performance and business intelligence on APs.
- Manage and respond to queries from APs in conjunction with operations specialist resource, as well as queries from Membership to APs.
- Submit and manage claims for Royalty Claims team to APs.
- Ensure that you are able maintain and build strong relationships, ensuring seamless and effective work operations, while planning, developing, and implementing effective sales strategies for both regions.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a good understanding of the industry with a focus on commerciality, account and stakeholder management. You will be an agile thinker and quick learner who is able to work collaborative with the external/internal teams and key partners.
Other experience must include:
Relevant experience within a similar role
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Business experience in the sub-region
- Existing relationships with APs
- Understanding of rights management and Music systems
- Proven written communication skills
- Understanding of financial statements
We live by our values they are deeply ingrained in our company culture. We want to help you grow throughout your career, so we have plenty of development opportunities for you including work-shadowing, study-support, variety of courses and a bespoke online learning platform.
We are proud of the benefits which we offer to our employees. These include wellbeing activities throughout the year, flexible working, enhanced maternity leave, a generous annual leave entitlement and corporate discounts including gym membership & a cycle to work scheme.
We also have a number of perks including home working, regular live music events including virtual events, and a relaxed dress code.
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you – apply now and send your CV & Covering Letter to [email protected] by Thursday 12th May 2022
(PRS For Music is continuing to follow the Government recommendation in light of COVID -19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff, members and candidates.
Our focus is to provide our members with the best service and support, and therefore we remain focused on our resourcing strategy and continue to encourage applications for advertised roles. We have now transitioned our staff to work from home and have adopted a remote interviewing, onboarding and training process.
We are committed to only recruit for vacancies that are essential to the livelihood and continued service to our members.)
Please note: That due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to give feedback to all candidates at shortlisting stage. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Many Thanks – The HR Team